FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Squash & Zucchini (Pests/Pollination) Grow It, Cook It, Eat It - A Garden & Cooking Series E- 3

Squash & Zucchini (Pests/Pollination)  
Grow It, Cook It, Eat It - A Garden & Cooking Series E- 3


Coley and I are excited to present our 3rd episode of Grow It, Cook It, Eat It. You can find the recipe and other garden links below.

This episode is all about Squash and Zucchini. Coley presents 5 tips on cooking and storing the vegetables which includes Zoodles. I focus on pollination and why fruit browns. I also talk at length about identifying and controlling squash bugs, beetles and vine borers. I grow my S & Z up cages and supports for easy spraying. And most importantly, don't forget to eat what you grow and cook, with your family and friends!

Cheers!
Coley and Gary





Good Luck with Your Garden,
Gary (The Rusted Garden)

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My FB VIDEO Page - :The Rusted Garden FB Videos

Join My FB DISCUSSION Group - :The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest