FB HEADER

Search The Rusted Garden Journal: Just Enter a Key Word or Phrase

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

(4 of 9) Growing Tomatoes & Peppers: Cup Transplanting Tomatoes, Fertilizing, Stem Bumps, Tips

(4 of 9) Growing Tomatoes & Peppers: 
Cup Transplanting Tomatoes, Fertilizing, Stem Bumps, Tips

Please Visit The Rusted Garden Vegetable Seed and Garden Shop

This is the 4th video in a 9 part series about growing tomatoes and peppers from seed starting to harvesting. I show you how to transplant the tomatoes into cups and talk about fertilizing. I also show you some over-grown tomatoes in starter cells that are doing well from processed fertilizers. The tomato stems have bumps, this occurs on many stems and it is nothing to worry about. Make sure you have annotations on. There are lots of notes.



Good Luck with Your Garden,
Gary (The Rusted Garden)

Join My New YouTube Channel Just for NEW Gardeners: My First Vegetable Garden

Join My FB VIDEO Page - :The Rusted Garden FB Videos

Join My FB DISCUSSION Group - :The Rusted Garden: All About Vegetable Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit The Rusted Garden's YouTube Video Channel
Follow The Rusted Garden on Pinterest